Amidst chaos, the Golden Temple stands tall, a beacon of
serenity and hope. Memories of centuries past reside within its hallowed walls,
a testament to resilience and faith. As day turns to night, shimmering lights
illuminate its beauty, casting a celestial glow that uplifts the soul. Here,
amidst prayers and devotion, people find solace and peace, transcending worldly
worries. The Golden Temple's radiant aura reminds us of the enduring power of
unity and spirituality, a sanctuary where hearts find comfort, and minds find
clarity. In its embrace, humanity finds strength and the promise of a brighter
tomorrow.
As I stand, alone gazing at the rising sun Far from my inner self that burns I wonder, about those roads I have covered I question, what should I rediscover? The thoughts are hobnobbing in my mind Without even giving a space for me to find That which I have left far behind Nevertheless the thoughts still grind My soul is parched and dry This does not even allow me to cry As I think what else should I try? In this world, then at last I sigh In brief....... I should conquer my own grief Only then will I be bereaved The only chance to re-live..... So that when I stand alone again gazing at the rising sun I know which way to turn Grasping those duties which i had left undone Only then can I also be a bright su...
Comments