Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Serenity

  Amidst chaos, the Golden Temple stands tall, a beacon of serenity and hope. Memories of centuries past reside within its hallowed walls, a testament to resilience and faith. As day turns to night, shimmering lights illuminate its beauty, casting a celestial glow that uplifts the soul. Here, amidst prayers and devotion, people find solace and peace, transcending worldly worries. The Golden Temple's radiant aura reminds us of the enduring power of unity and spirituality, a sanctuary where hearts find comfort, and minds find clarity. In its embrace, humanity finds strength and the promise of a brighter tomorrow.

As I Stand

As I stand, alone gazing at the rising sun Far from my inner self that burns I wonder, about those roads I have covered I question, what should I rediscover? The thoughts are hobnobbing in my mind Without even giving a space for me to find That which I have left far behind Nevertheless the thoughts still grind My soul is parched and dry This does not even allow me to cry As I think what else should I try? In this world, then at last I sigh In brief....... I should conquer my own grief Only then will I be bereaved The only chance to re-live..... So that when I stand alone again gazing at the rising sun I know which way to turn Grasping those duties which i had left undone Only then can I also be a bright su...

my old album.............

The heavenly fragrance of the celibate earth waits for life to be rejuvenated. The first shower of the season brings life to the thirsty earth.  I sit alone, sipping my cup of coffee. And I see the drizzle outside.   My careless beauty reflects on the mirror. Time has taken hold of everything. My innocent eyes now have the glimpse of promise and trust. My loneliness has made me understand my strengths. My fears have turned to challenges. Darkness brings in new light. My eyes fall on to the old personal album that lies between my books and papers untouched. I pull it out in a moment’s impulse.  Childhood days, schooldays, college, friends, and birthdays.............my engagement...........my marriage..........  I let my thoughts flow through me uninterrupted. A sudden furore shattered my world to pieces. I battle out a reason every night. I figure out an explanation every day. It simply remains unanswered. I have treasured the album which barely holds the real picture...